74S runway Under the ground Plus No taxiways

Michael M

Thanks for that Michael :)

Three questions to get the ball rolling;

1. Are you using "straight" FSX, FSX in DX10 mode or P3D v1? 

2. If you set your mesh resolution to 5m does this resolve the issue?

3. If not, could you post a couple of screenshots of the problem - instructions on how to do so can be found here.  

Cheers,

Jarrad

G'day Michael,

Thanks for those. 

A couple of more questions:

1. Can you confirm for me that you have your mesh set to 5m?

2. Do you have PNW enabled in your scenery library? 

3. Do you have any non-ORBX terrain products (UTX/Megascenery etc) for the PNW that may be interfering? If so, does disabling them in your scenery library solve the issue?

4. If you move your Anacortes scenery library entry (FTX_AA_74S) to the top of your scenery library, does this resolve the issue?

Cheers,

Jarrad

This one has me a little stumped, another request;

Could you please take a screenshot from 200-300ft above the airport, similar in view to the one below. 

R2ShRZ_22.jpg

Incidentally, have you made any changes to your 74S control panel from the default settings?

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thanks for those,

There are a couple of other issues I see in your setup - most notable is that the Objectflow.dll isn't enabled in at the airport. To fix this particular issue you can find instructions in this topic here

But to the main issue at hand, could you please take a screenshot of the contents of your Flight Simulator X/ORBX/FTX_NA/FTX_AA_74S/scenery folder, I need to check that all your files are installed correctly. Also, could you please take a screenshot of your FSX scenery display settings menu for me?

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thanks for that,

As I mentioned earlier, switch your mesh resolution slider to 5m resolution - this should fix this issue for you. Also make sure your mesh complexity is set to 100% - both these will have negligible performance impact. If you are looking to save a few fps here and there, I'd suggest lowering your water settings to Low 2x - the visual difference is negligible but it should have a noticeable performance improvement.  

Cheers,
Jarrad

Archived