I just stumbled upon FTX and WOWOWOWOW

ThrottleUp

OMG Posted Image

I just came across FTX screenshots posted on fs2004.com and just about fell of my chair and then fell of my chair again and this time passed out before coming to an hour later. Absolutely the best FS terrain/autogen/landclass I have ever seen. You can bet my credit cards coming out for this and most likely every one of your following releases.

It is thanks to clever people like yourselves that FS really does become a *simulation*. Keep up the great work and Im very happy to have found you and your nice forums!

Orbx http://www.bigmoneyforum.com/make-money-forum/images/smilies/I'm%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Hows it goin Uhu!  ;D

Hey hey Throttle, glad to see you join the revolution mate

Oh Im there already mate, just wondering what plane to trundle around in once I get FTX! Hmm perhaps one of them Flying Doctor King Airs you lot have down there. Say...do you guys use Flying Doctor PC-12s?

And perhaps a microlight for the low & slow scenic flights. And yes I shall remember to carry extra water and spare GPS batteries when over the Outback  :D

OMG Posted Image

I just came across FTX screenshots posted on fs2004.com and just about fell of my chair and then fell of my chair again and this time passed out before coming to an hour later.

Love the excitement and passion ThrottleUP...  Welcome aboard and hang on, it's going to be a wild ride in a couple of days.

Cheers,

hang on, it's going to be a wild ride in a couple of days.

Yea yea Im all buckled in, O2 mask on, helmet visor down!! Actually come to think of it once I have my FTX Im gonna screech around at 10ft AGL in one of them F-111s Posted Image

Do those roos have TCAS Posted Image

Hey all , Ive been watching these forums for quite some time now eagerly awaiting the release of the first ftx pack . So i thought i would finally sign up and say gday , and to also congratulate the orbx crew on the fantastic work that i have seen so far !!

5th of march here we come :D

Archived