Sydney Kingsford -Smith scenery ?

ninja123

I have just stumbled across a product at the FlightSim Store -- AUscene Sydney Professional X V2 .

As far as I know ORBX do not have any plans to cover YSSY in the future .

I am just wondering if anyone has used the AUscene product and is it compatible with AUS SP4 ?

If you think there could be any problems with this add-on conflicting with my ORBX installations I will stay away from it .

Like you, I was on the fence. Being happy enough with their YPAD scenery, and seeing that there are some delays in the Fly Tampa YSSY project, I finally went ahead and grabbed it for half price or whatever it was. So I figured for the money it would hold me over. I guess it just depends on how much you miss having a respectable YSSY (ORBX FTX fields are actually pretty decent, in all fairness, but they do lack the dedicated objects for all the terminals).

• 1 month later...

I've had this since it was first released.

Works nicely with ORBX and OzX. A vast improvement over the stock FSX version.

Prior to installing it I suffered from some standard FSX scenery not appearing due to overtaxing my graphics card (scenery I knew was therefrom when I first ran FSX with no add-ons). The replacement AUscene scenery seems to be more frame rate friendly so I can now enjoy this stuff again.

Based on my satisfaction with AUscene Sydney I happily purchased AUscene Adelaide on release also.

Archived