help with scenery problem

clmurf

I'm not an ORBX staff member, so won't offer any advice - other than the usual "have you checked the sceneries layer order and installed the latest ORBXLIBS?".

I spend most of my FSX time in NZ, so pick up on anything that pops up in NZNI/NZSI.

This is what I see at Timaru (just NZSI, no Global):
timaru_1024.jpg

Adam.

Hi,

Did you switch FTX Central to Oceania mode ? What I see on your screenshot corresponds to the default landclass.

By the way, latest versions of FTX NZ have patches embedded. Just download them again from FSS.

have tried reinstalling nz si latest version and following it up with librarys etc but still no luck

ftx central is on oceania mode however it has been giving me an error saying when I push apply

"unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.

if you click quit the application will close immediately.

The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open."

just set ftx to oceania then untick all the global stuff in fsx scenery library settings

then cloose fsx and then open ftx and click oceania again. recheck the scenery libray in fsx and make sure the global stuff is still unticked 

should fix it

have tried reinstalling nz si latest version and following it up with librarys etc but still no luck

ftx central is on oceania mode however it has been giving me an error saying when I push apply

"unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.

if you click quit the application will close immediately.

The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open."

Hi clmurf,

Would you be able to click "more details" the next time you get an unhandled exception and paste it here?

Ben

That error indicates that some file has not been closed since it was last used. Can you try restarting your computer (if you haven't already)?

Other things you can try:

Archived