Tourist flights? Yas!

I-SNAK

Tourist Flight??
Wonderful. With a beauty territory as this with Mountains, Rivers, Lakes and a lot of Volcanoes, i think that flying tourists up and down in the sky is fantastic.

North-West American allways gives us incredible panoramas. I like those places and it is that since i was a child.

Maybe a coincidence that a group of Australian FS Designers choose this place to start??? smile1.gif

FTX Global
FTX Pacific North West
FTX Vector
FTX Walter Sutton's Private Strip
ASN
C185 tundra Carenado
REX Theme "Uragano 08/2014" (Thanks to Duccio!!!)

Take off just befor sunset. Light in this last hours of the day is warm and looks great to shot some good photos and the tourist i had on board will get some great shots of the "Hot Mountain"
Passing St Helens Aero Ranch dct Mt St Helens .....

A7Wtj.jpg

Lights and shadows are playing in the cabin and it's very cool. It's a pity that the single GB of my GTX 560 is not enough .... but .............. Xmas is coming  .... mrgreen.gif
IYLK8.jpg
PFYb.jpg

Flying over Kalama River right turn to East and ...... what rests of the Mt St Helens peack after the 1980 explosion .... 350 mt less in heigh.
nRbNV.jpg

Left turn, North bound. 
vKsl.jpg
TSdc.jpg
eBVPm.jpg
R2l1T.jpg

We leave the peack but ..... last wiev .....
D4SGO.jpg

Back home will be a little interesting. I choose to fly in the Moddy River canyon. Perfect name but i think that the mud flowing in this canyon was a little too hot for the trees .......
CV1Ip.jpg
DEPwG.jpg
LTaDZ.jpg

Ok, now it's late. Less than 40 minutes flying and the night is coming. Few light so we have to go back soon at the base. The runway is not lighted.
3XCF6.jpg

Thank You guys.

@ jlsaghaa: I think that the peak of Mt St Helens is a terrible but beautiful proof of the power of our planet.

All Rockies are the same as all mountains chains in the world.

I Love to fly over it but at this momenti, American NW is the best for Simmers.

Archived