Issue with CYVQ Norman Well (free airport)

Bugdani

Hello,

some issue with vector1.2 and CYVQ Norman Well free airport: Can't find this ICAO Code in the AEC tool !!! And so can't find a soluce for this issue by my self.

For info, this issue come along with Vector 1.2

217431CYVQ.jpg

Bug.

Have you tried this airport with the freeware turned off. This looks like a vector issue. There are some landclass files in the airport but they do not extend into the river or east of the immediate airport area. The airport itself looks to be ok but perhaps a closer screenshot would give me a better idea.

Larry

Bug,

you might try to untick Frozen Surfaces in the water section of the Vector Configurator - this solved a similar problem for me at lake Constance, and seems to have solved issues at other locations as well. Not sure if this is the solution, but worth a try.

Cheers

Jack

Ok, thank you, I will try it...

But, as you can see in my pic, the trees in the water is not the only issue, I also have several "devils towers" overs the hills....

So, I think it would be a elevation or mesh issue.... (I don't have any third party mesh addons)

Bug.

OK  no more trees in the water when Frozen Surfaces is unticked: THANK YOU !!!

But, I still have those ungainly mesh issue overthe hill in the vicinity fo the airport:

479701CYVQ2.jpg

Bug.

Right. Now, mate, we know that support is divided into sectors Orbx site, so I think you should open a thread in the Vector support forum reporting this issue.

Ok? 

Cheers,

Glad you fixed the trees in the water. It appears that the towers are a mesh issue. There are small lakes on the top of the towers and Vector will set an elevation for these. If the mesh does not match it causes towers or depressions where the lakes are. This issue has been reported in parts of the Yukon too so let them know on the vector forum. I know they are working on the issue.

Larry

Archived