Hidden ramp signage at KHQM in FSX

Mike62

I have a hidden ramp sign at KHQM in FSX.   I think this happened after installing Vector 1.20.    Any suggestions would be welcome.   Other signage and objects are positioned correctly.

Thanks,

Mike Cameron

YhlCt.jpg

Hi Mike,

Those signs are tied to the APX (I can also see your runway up in the air), and if you have just installed Vector it sounds like an APX mismatch/double up, you may need to run the 'Auto' AEC tool in the vector control panel, it will take 5-10 minutes so be patient

Cheers
Tim

I might have another issue.   Default C172 is parked at KHQM which is my default start up flight.   Last night I switched to Global to fly to some of the Global airports and when I loaded my default flight, the sign was sunk again.   I ran the auto AEC tool again after my flights but did not get a chance to start FSX again to see if the elevation problems were fixed.    We are not supposed to have to run the "auto" tool every time I switch between Global and a Region?   I sure hope not.

Thanks,

Mike Cameron

Mike,

there is an option to save a profile in the VECTOR Configuration Toll (at the bottom).  After you run the Autocofiguration for a region/area (IE: Global, North America etc.) save the profile with a name indicating what region/area it is for and simply load that profile prior to flying.

Archived