Waterfall at AYEO Mission

waynelp

Greetings,

I appreciate the new scenery area, nice work.Thank You,

After locating the new mission camp for FTX I have two anomalies I am trying to understand what is what.  First is the floating rock cap, as indicated by the yellow arrow.  This shows up in my P3Dv2.4 version. No matter what scenery setting I use it is always there.  I have not looked at FSX, as I do not use it much.

mission_falls.jpg

This picture has no waterfall.

Second I have trouble with the waterfall showing.  

mission_falls_2.jpg

This picture is when the FSGlobal is engaged.

If I have the program using the FTX FSGlobal2010 engaged it will not flow, at first.  I turn off the FSGlobal it starts flowing.  I turn FSGlobal back on and it remains flowing. Puzzeling. 

I do have AYPY installed, FTX Global, Vector, Holger mesh. All products are up to date, libraries, versions of products and layer of library items at their default.

Any Ideas?

Thank You,

Greetings,

I appreciate the new scenery area, nice work.Thank You,

After locating the new mission camp for FTX I have two anomalies I am trying to understand what is what.  First is the floating rock cap, as indicated by the yellow arrow.  This shows up in my P3Dv2.4 version. No matter what scenery setting I use it is always there.  I have not looked at FSX, as I do not use it much.

mission_falls.jpg

This picture has no waterfall.

Second I have trouble with the waterfall showing.  

mission_falls_2.jpg

This picture is when the FSGlobal is engaged.

If I have the program using the FTX FSGlobal2010 engaged it will not flow, at first.  I turn off the FSGlobal it starts flowing.  I turn FSGlobal back on and it remains flowing. Puzzeling. 

I do have AYPY installed, FTX Global, Vector, Holger mesh. All products are up to date, libraries, versions of products and layer of library items at their default.

Any Ideas?

Thank You,

more than likely Ive left a rock there, I had lots of fiddling with elevations and flattens to get the waterfall to stay put, this rock probably got left out of the adjustments, I'll check it out and if its an easy fix i'll get it out ASAP

thanks for reporting it

cheers

Ken

Hi...I can't help you with your problem because I can't find EMO. I started a thread to this effect but no answers there yet. I tried putting emo & AYEO in "go to " but nothing there. Any help ? Sorry for barging in here but didn't know how to get an answer.

Archived