KSEA

Peter22

Hi Peter22,

Three screen setup hey, could only just make out the elevation problem from the picture, but I get the idea anyway.

• Did you have FTXCentral set to North America before installing PNW SP's 5 & 8. 
  • Have you freshly installed the latest OrbxLibraries v140927 when you finished installing PNW SP 5 & 8,
  • Have you tried cycling FTXCentral between North America & FTXGlobal(Default) clicking "Apply" each time.
  • When you have these things done, you could recheck Vector Config tool make sure KSEA is still turned off for AP elevation, but AFIK it does this automatically.

It looks to me like there are two KSEA entries active... the one with 3 runways (from PNW) and a second KSEA that only includes 2 runways, hence the flattened area only covers 2.

Do you run a 3rd party AI traffic program by chance? Often these traffic packages include "updated" airports and most people are unaware of their existence. I suspect looking at the screenshot that this is the most probable case.

If so, you can do one of 2 things...

1... make sure your PNW entries are above your traffic program entries in the scenery library (I always put my traffic program entries just above the world scenery entry).

2... Search your FSX or P3D folder for any filenames containing "KSEA". If you find any that are not part of your PNW installation, disable them by either deleting it (make a backup first!) Or just adding ".off" to the filename a the end.

Let us know if this works...

Hummm   I am checking all that out ...will report back in minutes...

thanks

Hi Peter22,

Three screen setup hey, could only just make out the elevation problem from the picture, but I get the idea anyway.

• Did you have FTXCentral set to North America before installing PNW SP's 5 & 8. 
  • Have you freshly installed the latest OrbxLibraries v140927 when you finished installing PNW SP 5 & 8,
  • Have you tried cycling FTXCentral between North America & FTXGlobal(Default) clicking "Apply" each time.
  • When you have these things done, you could recheck Vector Config tool make sure KSEA is still turned off for AP elevation, but AFIK it does this automatically.

Have you freshly installed the latest OrbxLibraries v140927 when you finished installing PNW SP 5 & 8...YES

• Have you tried cycling FTXCentral between North America & FTXGlobal(Default) clicking "Apply" each time.....NO.....so I am going to do all this and will be right back

can someone just tell me how reset my KSEA default back?...

That maybe help?

Thanks

Peter22

thanks

Have you freshly installed the latest OrbxLibraries v140927 when you finished installing PNW SP 5 & 8...YES

• Have you tried cycling FTXCentral between North America & FTXGlobal(Default) clicking "Apply" each time.....NO.....so I am going to do all this and will be right back

Yes I did it...nothing same thing

thanks

just did it...same thing big mess...:(

It looks to me like there are two KSEA entries active... the one with 3 runways (from PNW) and a second KSEA that only includes 2 runways, hence the flattened area only covers 2.

Do you run a 3rd party AI traffic program by chance? Often these traffic packages include "updated" airports and most people are unaware of their existence. I suspect looking at the screenshot that this is the most probable case.

If so, you can do one of 2 things...

1... make sure your PNW entries are above your traffic program entries in the scenery library (I always put my traffic program entries just above the world scenery entry).

2... Search your FSX or P3D folder for any filenames containing "KSEA". If you find any that are not part of your PNW installation, disable them by either deleting it (make a backup first!) Or just adding ".off" to the filename a the end.

Let us know if this works...

No I am not running any traffic ....just the ORBX free ones

Hi Peter

run a Windows search of your entire FSX folder tree for bgl files that include KSEA as part of their names then take a screenshot of the search result and post it here. A good example of that is http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/74843-two-layer-main-runway-at-nzqn/?p=690129. Make sure that full folder names and paths are visible. Instructions how to post screenshots are here: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/

Cheers, Holger

Hi Peter

run a Windows search of your entire FSX folder tree for bgl files that include KSEA as part of their names then take a screenshot of the search result and post it here. A good example of that is http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/74843-two-layer-main-runway-at-nzqn/?p=690129. Make sure that full folder names and paths are visible. Instructions how to post screenshots are here: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/

Cheers, Holger

Not quite sure how do it ...however I re install FSX not running ORBX for now until I am 100% sure  the install order and at least that FSdream KLASis  not affected so bad (I know there is a know issue with KLAS ) regarding elevation...how u can see I do own Base/ vector/regions/and off course libraries last update....but also 

FSglobal 2010 ...I need to research about installation order...maybe I am missing something....any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Peter22

I just found out that there is a 1.30 Base...not sure if will improve KLAS FSdream...last install I got everything floating around the airport...really weird...

Archived