ORBX England will not Install in P3D2 and Win 8.1

Woogey

Hello Friends.  

I purchased a DVD copy of England when it first came out.  I just upgraded to P3d 2.4, and can not load England.  It gives me an error stating soething about a radio button.  Please help!   #FSS0213974 5-17-2013 

P.S. to clarify, It specifically states:                            Radio Buttons> On Next, Line 13: Argument 2 must be of type string.

Stack Traceback:

1: [Radio Buttons> On Next] Line: 13 in main chunk

Thanks, -Woogey

If you purchased the DVD from the Flightsimstore you can get a free upgrade to the new Triple-installer version from in your account at FSS, if you purchased from a non-FSS store you can still upgrade via this method: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/75513-fss-cross-grade-offer-for-all-orbx-dvd-customers-from-other-online-stores/

Sweet, Thank you Tim.  I'll have to dig around a bit more to find a link then.  On my purchase page at FSS, it does not have a D/L link due to the fact that it was a boxed purchase -I believe.  I think all purchases, (reguardless of Boxed or D/L) should give you D/L links right on your purchases page.  Specifically for this reason.  I can't wait to see what it looks like with better lighting and Shadows.  Thank you Gentlemen. -Woogey 

what you need to do is "purchase" the download equivalent and when you go through checkout the price should revert to $0.00.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/75513-fss-cross-grade-offer-for-all-orbx-dvd-customers-from-other-online-stores/?p=692774

According to that you can just 'purchase' the download version, then providing you are logged in and had previously purchased the DVD version from FSS it should show up as $0

Ok, I will give it a go.  I couldn't find any links.  I did read in their support FAQ that Orbx has done away with the SBS licensing, which really concerned me.  I have completely erased FSX off of my system, and don't want to waste the thousands of dollars I spent on add-ons.  -Woog

Archived