Some airshow mode pics (dial up warning)

Ryan Mason

Great pics! The 'airshow mode' really adds value to that airport, and looks amazing despite (apparently) being a little 'hurried'. Perhaps someone might want to do some more work on it, extra detail, improved models, even a mission etc... and Orbx could release it as a more expensive version of the original. Upgrade possible for the price difference for existing users. Might net a bit of extra cash  :)

Great shots Ryan!  I suppose if you MUST fly fixed wing, you might as well do something dangerous and illegal with it, hey?

EXACTLY! lol, tell you the truth the first time I loaded into airshow mode I was like "what the bloody hell is up with the airport lighting!" then as I got closer I felt pretty retarded when I realised it was camera flashes lol, the Cheyanne upside down was super hard to perfect, it took me about an hour to get that shot, you cant just roll her over at low altitude (which I figured out after several tries) so I had to take off, flip over and do a full circuit upside down slowly managing my decent with full stick pushing up along the runway to keep it like that.  I wish my system was a little less jerky as it looked awesome doing it, I wish I could have shot some video.

Archived