Patch problems

goodperson36

OK thanks guys but I do have firefox I installed orbx on my D drive but this is what its says once it downloads I did not have a problem with the patch for Northern rockies patch but went to do the rest today now amgetting this error I do have firfoxe but its saying application not found remember orbx is located on my D drive not my c drive

If you are using down load them all (Firefox) your zip file will be where ever you directed your downloads to go.  Move the file to where every you are keeping ORBX and unpack the zip file in a directory of your choice. (DO NOT use the windows utility, but winzip or something like it) Then run the .exe file and it will find your installation of FSX or P3D. As a matter of course, I keep a "scenery ORBX directory on the sim drive.  I keep the zip file and the unpacked file in the same location...easy to find that way.  Let us know if you still have problems.  The important points are always use a download manager and never unzip with the windows utility...

Regards,

Henry

downloadthemall is a plug in for firefox, it must be installed for it to work.

Archived