What am I doing wrong?

razalom

Hi there,

Have just purchased OpenLC EU today and I cant seem to get it working correctly.

2014-8-25_19-57-58-187_zpsbd4b9842.png

2014-8-25_20-0-20-964_zps557f7db0.png

The first shot is over Cardiff in the UK and the 2nd is approaching Newport again in the UK.

Any ideas folks as when I was just using the Global it seemed fine.

Cheers

OK guess no one has any ideas? Disabled all the LC stuff and the Global worked fine, turned them back on and back to horrible stuff. Have confirmed that the FTX items are at the top of the list in FTX Central. Have got the newest Orbx Libraries.

Might uninstall FSX and try again I guess.

Hi there and thanks for the reply.

As i mentioned above I have done that and yes the OLC entries are below the other FTX entries. Unless of course I am reading the below incorrectly.

ftxcentral_zpsde4f1b08.png

Glad you sorted it out.   I finally took some advice to get Acronis True Image software and made a backup of a vanilla FSX and P3Dv2.3 installation.  Once that was done I installed FTXGlobalBAse 1.20 and made a second backup of each.  Then Vector 1.15, another backup and finally added OpenLC EU and made a final backup.  So now if I stuff something up it's easy to revert to working copy of either of the 3 sceneriaos and proceed from there.  Only takes about 20 minutes max to do the restore and I don't have to install anything.

That Acronis software sounds like what I need. Lately I having been having tons upon tons of problems with Prepar3d v2.2 crashing out of no where. There is no rhyme or reason for it either. Sometimes I have CTD and sometimes I don't without changing anything and wow is it frustrating. I have been avoiding to have to reinstall everything but maybe I should just do it.

With this software, can you install a new prepar3d installation and then "save" it somewhere (on the computer?). So if you get a CTD and need to reinstall then you can just grab it in it's pristine condition? is that how it works?. I am trying to move it off the computer to save precious storage space or do I need to keep it somewhere else (maybe an external hard drive). The website gives pretty vague features so I would like to see how it applies for prepar3d purposes. Thank you

Archived