A Flight Sim Tour of Iceland - Part 3

JamesIceland

Hi all,

I have completed another leg in my tour around Iceland. This flight is a VFR Flight, virtual cockpit view. Heading East from Selfoss to fly past Hekla, Þórsmörk, Eyjafjallajökull before landing in the Vestmannaeyjar. Really beautiful part of the country and looks stunning with all the Orbx layers! Plus you can hear me pronounce Eyjafjallajökull  8)

Only one more video left with my awful old microphone! 

The volcano in my detour video is still rumbling and may even have started to erupt. Will talk about it more I'm sure as we reach that part of the country in a few videos time.

Be great to hear any comments you have - from video 6 I will include more views as I have figured out EZDok and the recorder function in P3D 2.3! 

James

>http://youtu.be/9158Rqr4cNg

Ken,

Will see what I can do - I have already recorded a couple of other flights in the same format but for flight 6 I will be working on more views to show off the scenery better now that I have figured out how to fly and change views and speak all at the same time!

James

Hi David

Thanks for the suggestion and I agree! Planning to do some more cutting with the future videos and I have just installed EZDok to help with the view side of things. I already have the next P3D video recorded from a couple of weeks ago, may redo it as it is in cockpit view and I have a better microphone now. As I've played more with recording I've figured out how to use the recorder in P3D and I'm still also learning how to edit better. You are watching a live work in progress I guess which may mean that by the time I complete the tour the videos may be quite professional haha!

Thanks for your comments.

James

Archived