Landclass Issue?

FLighT

So I'm flying from Ibeza (LEIB) to Gibraltar (LXGB) down the coastline of Spain. Lots of nice weather changes along the route to deal with this morning making it visually interesting. I got a flight plan that takes me comfortably into LXGB landing on runway 27. Of course the jokers in ATC have me fly left traffic around the tip of the pennisula and into runway 09. As I approach here's what awaits me.

Sux3B.jpg

And here's me hopping over the office buiding and then diving for the deck.

0dmhb.jpg

Also note the face of the rock, pretty well forested and shrubed. Per Wikipedia I thing that's a shear rock face. Even default FSX gets it done better.

xbm0V.jpg

And while I know it's not photoreal I wonder if anything can be done to make the rock face look more presentable and to level the office building at the start of runway 09.

I'm running FSX Accel with Global Base and OpenLC EU, (no Vector yet) FTX Central set to Global, and FSGlobal Ultimate Mesh at 10M and 7cm with Europe and Africa acivated in the scenery library. Google Earth shows no buildings at either end of the runway - I'd post a pic but can't figure out how to save a Googly earth shot.

Anyone else run into this?

Archived