P3Dv2.3. Wonderland. My testing.

WilliamJSS

Thanks!

I know that the rendering and all may have taken away from the smooth flight, but I can guarantee you that 20fps on my rig is way way way smoother than anything and any setting I had ever tried in FSX. Even flying a default aircraft in FSX, I still got stutters. For me, with this plane and P3D, I get such smooth flights....even with the AXE and large airports it is great.

Thanks for sharing the vid. Seems like the DHM works pretty good. Gotta say that the 20fps is a bit less for me as it stresses my eyes way too much. I prefer 30+ and like John mentioned if it is smooth why chasing the numbers.

Everything is apples and oranges and lost in translation when it comes to FSX/P3D Vids!

30 FPS translates to more clarity on my monitor, and 20 FPS is pretty smooth!

Liked your vid except for the rain which, has nothing to do with smooth or clear!

Happy skies!

O0

Yes,

It has been horrible down here. Georgia and Florida in August is a most exciting time, as you never know what the weather will be like at any time. We have massive storms followed by the best beach weather within 3 hours apart, and that is a normal thing!!!

Archived