extrusion bridges all black

I have a problem with the extrusion bridges, they all are black from color and it is the same all over the world, uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't solve the problem, what should I do to get them in the apropriate color?

Herman

Okay thanks Holger, that did the job, looking good now. One tip for the update; the Greek Island of Astypalaia is split in half by a big gorge with waterwaves in the middle of the Island, in reality there isn't any gorge or split on that Island, something went wrong there,

I use FSX acceleration by the way.

regards Herman

• 1 year later...

Please how can I resolve the black bridges issue. I read what what was said above but do noyt know what to do or what to download. Where do I get the main texture file for the bridges worldwide.

Please help Mr. Sandmann

I clicked on the link above but could not find anything to download to fix it.

Thanks.

Thanks so much. It worked! No more black bridges. I was wondering however if the bridges are supposed to be a little lighter colour than the roads? Now they are a lighter beige than the raod colour, although that is way better than being black. 

Thanks again.

Please let me know.

Hi Holger

Since I am new to FTX and so excited about buying and installing global, vector and the 2 LC packages, when I was flying around and testing, I did not notice that at all the airports in canada USA and Europe that there are no planes at any airports. They used to have planes that taxied and took off as I flew around any large airport…but they are gone. No planes anywhere.

What happened?

Any ideas? How do I get the planes back?

Archived