OpenLc Europe - missing famous "Ailsa Craig" island

Downloaded and installed Openlc Europe today. Took of from my local airfield EGOY, West Freugh for a flight to EGPK, Prestwick. Flying up the Ayrshire coast I noticed the famous landmark "Ailsa Craig" island in the Firth of Clyde was missing from the scenery. It was there before I installed Openlc this morning. Also when taking off from the EGOY, West Freugh the concrete helicopter pads for the test range NE of the airfield are now ponds, and the airfield "Castle Kennedy", the concrete runways are also water where as before the install they were correct. All I have installed are FSX using Global, Vector and Global Mesh

Apart from the above, loving the product.

Cheers

I have Global, Vector and Pilots mesh too, and Aisla Craig is definitely missing. Its there if you enable FTX EU, however.

S4te1sJ.jpg

I'm surprised it's not there with Pilots mesh. ???  

The mesh I'm using is FS Global 2010. I have FTX Scotland but it's not installed as I did a fresh install of Fsx for the release of OpenLC Europe. Had Ailsa Craig in view until I installed OpenLC and now it's gone. Guess it's a land class error where it's been designated as an area of water

Archived