Unable to install new Global openLC Europe

I have never had much issue downloading and installing FTX scenery and have a bunch, but Europe is a nightmare so far.

1.  I have a very decent fast system and do not usually have issues with downloading.  But using the FSS various mirror options is saying its going to take 37 hours to download one piece???  What is the problem.  The first 2 came down fast enough.

2.  Ok I have 2 of 4 in a folder (South and West).  Trying to install I get through the order#, date, reg code, hit "next" but it hangs and will not install ("not responding").    It eventually freezes the PC and I have to re-boot.

Am using Win 7 64, and all the rest of the stuff is up-to-date as other FTX pieces are running well.

Assistance please?

Okay, I figured the install wrapper issue out.  On my rig, it requires me to execute these *.exe files as "Run as Administrator".  Double-clicking the *.exe file caused it jam after the first couple of install screens.  Very weird, but a suitable workaround.

The long downloads are still problematic (I have "Gaziga Gigs" of disc space, ram etc).  I did find that all mirror sites are not the same.  I was able to drag down three from the UK site in a couple of hours each, but Global CND 1-3 were in that "days" category.  EAST to go and all done then back to tweaking for fps!

Thanks for trying to help!

Archived