After OpenLC EU install - I got this.

I installed OpenLC EU in P3D v2 and FTX Central will not load and I have this message when I try to open it. "Rename Unique Files-The given key was not present in the dictionary." I run P3D v2 and OpenLC seems to have installed ok. It really looks good. Fantastic product. I flew around Naples as a test and my sim looks just like the preview screenshots. I have FSX on a dedicated hdd. I installed to FSX first and the control center works fine for it. OpenLC looks great on that sim too. I noticed for P3D v2 I now have 2 Control Center icons on my main screen. Pretty sure I only had one before I installed the OpenLC. I tried both shortcuts and got same message. I am using Win 7.

Greetings,

I haven't had a chance to download OpenLC yet, at my connection speeds it will take about 4.5 days. But, I routinely get a second FTX Central Control Center icon when I install the latest library, major update or the odd scenery. Sorry I can't help with the error message, but at least you know a fellow Win7 user gets that "Bonus Icon" as well. ;)

Respectfully,

Brian

Archived