Chilling all the way from Albilbah to Windorah

krigl

Hi, I recently did a very nice microlight flight though a fairly nondescript arid region in the NE interior... music on, sound off, watching the ever-changing wide vista of the desert and the similarly fluctuating cloudscapes (real weather) as the sun went slowly down, handily exactly in the direction of the airfield at Windorah. Though the region was nothing special (I suspect it was an area where the landclassing may not have been optimised as Albibah looks red in google earth, and the lake at Windorah seems somewhat dry and grassed over according to the same source), it was still a transcendental experience of pure FTXishness, so even though I don't usually post so many shots, especially of 'nothing special' I thought I'd do something different for a change and share much of the whole flight.  :)

Many of the not so exciting pics are small in size... and there are a couple of edits thrown in. Here goes then...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

s

Thanks for looking, will be more selective next time  ;)

Krigl

Thanks very much!  :o

In real life it would have been amazing... but I wouldn't have liked to suffer an engine failure en-route, it really seemed like the middle of nowhere. Maybe with a back-up crew, like that woman who 'swam the Atlantic' a couple of weeks ago.  ;D

Archived