Iceland Demo Uninstall

I ran the Uninstall_ Iceland _Demo exe. in Orbx folder but I got this message, Invalid start mode archive filename. I did check my start menu and no Iceland demo was found.
I think the Iceland demo needs to be uninstalled before installing the Global Base scenery, am I correct ?
Anyway to uninstall this manually ?

I've reached a dead-end here. I'm left with no other options to uninstall the Iceland Demo. I can't purchase and install Global Base until I remove The Iceland_ Demo_ Off version.
Would appreciate some guidance on removing these files manually, if at all possible.

Can't find shortcut. I've checked and rechecked start menu for the uninstall shortcut under Orbx. The only Orbx entry I could find was FTX Central.
Somehow all other Orbx entries have been deleted. I'm clueless to what happened !!

I can only suggest that you reinstall the Iceland demo and then go to your Windows Control Panel and

uninstall it.

You should find it in the list of installed software.

I don't have any reference to it in my (Windows 8.1) start menu.

I'm happy to say, reinstalling the demo provided a uninstall entry in my programs menu. I think the culprit was a third party utility program I have, that removed the Orbx  entry.
Thank you for the help.

Archived