CH Yoke and pedal sensitivies

Bandit

Hi all,

I am using CH yoke (not the latest one) and pedals. I think my control sensitivies arent right. I am using the FSX defaults and my pedals seem too sensitive - I wander down the taxiway like a drunk. Is this normal?

If anyone has a set of settings for these CH controllers they could share I'd appreciate it.

Hi all,

I am using CH yoke (not the latest one) and pedals. I think my control sensitivies arent right. I am using the FSX defaults and my pedals seem too sensitive - I wander down the taxiway like a drunk. Is this normal?

If anyone has a set of settings for these CH controllers they could share I'd appreciate it.

LOL...I have experienced this too, but I just thought it was me taxing drunk.... ;D

Seriously though, what I've done is just tweak the sensitivities and null zones in the settings.

Bandit

To get the CH yoke & pedals to work correctly you actually need to set all sensitivities full right (100%) in FSX and all of the "null zones" full left ie 0%.

I would not change the sensitivities until you have calibrated the axes and flown a few times. 

Some of the sensitivities and null zones for the individual axes are "hidden" by the sim and you have to change them by using a down arrow in the dropdown selection box. 

If you are NOT using the CH Control Manager (in mapped mode) you should then calibrate the Yoke and Pedals via the Windows calibration tool.

If you change any of your USB parameters or ports you may need to repeat these steps all over again.

Do make sure that you do NOT have any duplicate axes assignments (check the keyboard and mouse too) as this can cause issues. 

If you have FSUIPC you can also fine tune the calibration in that program.

Hope you get it sorted

Regards

PeterH 2340

Archived