Orbx England & U.K. add-on 'fields

KevinJH

Before I uninstall England and the couple of add-on 'fields I have, I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem I've been experiencing;  whilst Wales and Scotland run smooth as silk, whenever flying around England and specifically where I have an Orbx add-on 'field, the sim turns into a #@=?$%!! slideshow >:( .   It's starting to get to me now and although I'll be reinstalling England plus the add-on's to see if it improves, I was just curious to know if I'm not alone in this....  I don't have this 'problem' in any other area.

Be interested to hear back, thanks  ;D

Greetings Kevin,

I'm downloading England at the moment, but will let you know what MY experiences are once I install it. Um, but which platform are you flying: FSX, P3D v1.4 or v2.2? I'll be using P3D v2.2.

Respectfully,

Brian

I have many addons in the Orbx UK including a heap of Orbx, and stuff from Flightsim.com and Avsim and all run well.. My system is very much middle of the road.

I doubt that it helps much for you to know this, but it might indicate that your settings are out or some such. Teecee.

Appreciate you posting fella's..... running FSX with a lower-end system.   The main point of my post was the oddity of how England performs so poorly around areas with the add-ons you can see in my sig.  I don't have this problem whatsoever anywhere else in the Orbx world - strange.   Still, I'll see how things go with the re-install and report back, hopefully that'll sort it  ;D

Archived