FTX_Global_BlackStars&BlackSquares ?

Firat

Dear All,

I have just installed FTX_Global on my computer with pleasure!
But there is something wrong with terrain although (as you could see on attachments - it doesn't change depends on region, it is same on every location) I've tried to uninstall and install many times to be able to fix it.
I was trying to find an issue related with my problem but I didn't find it.

Could you please give me your advises / comments / supports what could be the wrong. Because I've tried many things (include patches) but there is no change!

I've 64 Bit W-7, 16 G Ram, ASUS HD7770. Not believe the issue is related with computer performance?

Appreciate your feedback's...
BR
F

Dear All,

I have just installed FTX_Global on my computer with pleasure!

But there is something wrong with terrain although (as you could see on attachments - it doesn't change depends on region, it is same on every location) I've tried to uninstall and install many times to be able to fix it.

I was trying to find an issue related with my problem but I didn't find it.

Could you please give me your advises / comments / supports what could be the wrong. Because I've tried many things (include patches) but there is no change!

I've 64 Bit W-7, 16 G Ram, ASUS HD7770. Not believe the issue is related with computer performance?

Appreciate your feedback's...

BR

F

Unfortunately, the attachments have not been "attached" ;)

However, from what you are saying, are you running FSX in DX10 mode?

If so, you will need to install "Steve's DX10 Fixer" tool... Without it, the FTX Global lights appear as black boxes on the terrain.

Hi Rob,

I've just noticed and was trying to attach!

But I didn't make it yet (it's because of my sec. settings, I think!!!)

Yes, you're right about FSX mode

Thank you for your feedback , let me try and inform you again...

BTW, CTRL+V option is not working for attachments!

Hi Rob again,

Unfortunately it didn't work. Somehow, I can't attach the snapshot I've got but the problem still continues.

But after your advice I've deactivated DX10, it seems it was directley related with it.

Thnks for your advice...

BR 

You're welcome...

If you do wish to use DX10 in the future, then I can recommend "Steve's DX10 Fixer"... It's payware, not free, but it fixes a lot of DX10 issues as well as making FTX Global and other FTX scenery DX10 compatible.

In the meantime, enjoy FTX Global in DX9 :)

Hi Firat

I have encountered that before, so either re-install FSX and only run in DX9 mode only or install "Steve FS DX10 Fixer" then you can solve the problem. No more black stars for lights and black square for boats.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived