With the Skyhawk to Busselton

Rimshot

Hey folks, hope you're all doing OK. Below twenty shots of a trip in the Carenado Cessna 172N from Perth Jandakot to Busselton. The trip took me south alongside the coast for about 100 NM. The weather was great and snapped a view. Hope you guys like them!  :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those piccies really capture the feel of that flight - I've been lucky enough to do it several times IRL. Never stopped at YBLN though.. always overflew and tracked on to Margaret River.

I agree totally, mate.

Great shots and a lovely part of the world. I must admit though, I still keep looking for the Bussleton jetty.

Frank

This is a rough representation that I made and am using. The dimensions are correct, but up close the jetty has little resemblance to the real one.

Now that I've seen the magnificent ORBX Aeropelican preview screens with the photoreal beach coastlines, maybe the same could be applied to the West Coast between Perth and Busselton. The two sets of beaches look remarkably similar.

If the OZx guys will let me, I'll get them to include my jetty, the Kwinana Grain Terminal, BP refinery, and Alcoa on the coast to add to the trip down. Also Bunbury is in development at OZx, so we have more to look forward to on the trip down the coast soon!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived