Double runways and elevation probs at EGPB

Ticker7

Hi Guys first let me say great job on this airport but I have noticed some small problems. At the main terminal building where the red car drives around it goes through trollies and is a few feet above ground also all the taxiway lines and lights are doubled up and go in different directions so it looks like I have some scenery showing through, I have installed the new lib file and cycled ftx central but it is still the same so I think I need a little help to fix it.

I will await your reply in the near future.

NkMD0.th.jpg

I'm having the same issues as well. Elevation issues I see from time to time, but have never seen double runways --ever.

I've tried it with runway slope on and off, FTX global hybrid or Europe specific and ran the Vector configurator. All with no effect. By the way EGPB doesn't even show up in either AEC list (Enabled or disabled) which I find weird.

Other than that, I really like the airport.

Hi guys,

there obviously is another AFCAD active. The question is where it comes from.

Do you have other Add-Ons installed such as MyTraffic or World of AI which also provide additional

AFCAD layouts?

You've FTX Scotland installed, right?

What you can do to find possible interefering Add-Ons and AFCADS is to search your FSX/P3D folder for "EGPB".

Then list all files here that are NOT inside the "ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_AA_EGPB" folder.

I did find a couple EGPB bgl's hidden in my FSGenesis add-ons. Deactivating them solved the elevation issues but did nothing to fix the double runway problem.

I found another EGPB specific file but I think it is part of your install.  ADE_ORBX_EGPB_ALT.BGL . Should I deactivate this one?

Found the Culprit!!! It was a BGL buried in TrafficX. Once deactivated, I got a totally different set of parking spots including several helipads AND only one set of runways. Yipee!!

TrafficX/airport facilities/scenery/EGPB.BGL << change BGL to OFF and reload.

Hi Guys sorry for not replying to your answers to my question but sadly real life takes over and stops me flying etc, anyways I have read with great interest ALL the replies and will check the addon TrafficX or in my case Traffic 360 for the offending bgl file. In reply to Wolter yes I have the latest lib files and I installed when central was set to EU and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the airport but the problems were still there, so once I've checked for the offending BGL file and edited if needed I will get back to you and let you know how things went.

Thanks again guys as allways your help and support is outstanding. 8)

I just wanted to report that there were Two extra BGL's in my Traffic 360 airports folder wihich I set to OFF and the airpot is now as it was created by you Guys so thank you once again.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

Strange issues over here as well: I did a complete re-install FSX and FTX (Global, Vector, SCO and finally Sumburgh) on a vanilla fresh operating system (W8.1)

Seems like Sumburgh is sunken into the ground. Did not have it in my former set-up.

Tried Vector elevation correction but no result.

Any clue where to look for ... ?

Regards, Willem

By-the-way: beautifull add-on  ::)

FSS0287856

Archived