Steam gauge version of Orbx Vans rv4?

kaboki

Bought this plane today and it whas love at first sight, excellent plane, but I hate these glass cockpits because they suck out all the performance of FSX. So I wonder is there any chance for a steam version of this plane? 

I will gladly pay for it. Right now I only fly it with the instruments off to get some decent performance but offcourse I can't fly like that for long:(.

What I liked most about this plane is that it gives me a "feeling" of flying and there are not many FSX planes I get that from, so Im definitly gonna buy more planes from this dev(if he have any plans for making more planes that is), if it has the same standards and offcourse with those "accusimmed" features, but please no more glass. :mellow:

Bought this plane today and it whas love at first sight, excellent plane, but I hate these glass cockpits because they suck out all the performance of FSX. So I wonder is there any chance for a steam version of this plane? 

I will gladly pay for it.

Well, since you're willing to pay... :P  I think Jared is working on an expansion pack that does exactly that: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/77549-rv-4-expansion-pack-prepar3d-v2/ :) I also got put off by the reports of poor performance with the glass cockpit, so this one's interesting.

Tym

Archived