No config.EXE after running auto correction Vector 1.15

I have downloaded and run this twice now.

The installation seems to work fine. However, once I run auto correct AEC I get a message saying this will take some time, the tool seems to execute for 20 seconds and then just disappears. On running the the tool from the short cut, the short cut cannot find the .exe On searching for the .exe it is not there, and seems to have been deleted. Vector 1.10 worked fine, however it had no auto correct feature.

Can someone (from Pilots or ORBX) please explain what has gone wrong, or at least tell me the correct way to roll back to Version 1.10?

Kind regards

Marc

Yes of course, but running the automatic correction of AEC agin just puts me in the same boat. Im looking for a solution on why the auto correction is crashing and why it deletes the .exe.

Thanks

Marc

HI Rob,

Thanks for the suggestion. I also thought the same and on the last install I did. However still no joy. It works fine if I manually disable scenery.

Kind regards

Marc

Hello!

If the exe file *disappears*, you may have a virus software running.

Pls install again, check if the exe file is in place as discribed above. Disconnect temporarily from the internet, disable any virus or sandbox software and run the tool again. What happens?

Archived