Juneau Problem

teecee

Well this is a first for me..In all the years of buying from Orbx I have never, to my memory, had a problem with installs.

I bought Juneau today, actually I thought I bought it a while back, but it seem not, anyway, after two or three downloads, and another download and install of SAK I cannot for the life of me get anything but the gates of the main terminal to show up, and in fact the whole area looks weird, as you can see.. I have been fiddling with this for hours to no avail, and although it may well be that this is my problem due to some other scenery I have placed I am posting here in the hope that perhaps you can help me.. Teecee.

One strange thing.. I have three Juneau connections in my scenery list.. Juneau harbor 5Z1, Juneau int SPB PAJ1, and Juneau Int PAJN. I thought perhaps the PAJ1 might be the problem but I can find no reference to it in any of my files.

LnyX.jpg

Hi Teecee,

as far as I can tell those are the default gates... Looks like the complete package has failed to work properly. The three junctions are correct - PAJ1 is the floatplane base directly beside the airport.

PAJN.110 is installed?

Cheers

Mallard

Thanks Mallard, Yes to 110, and the latest libs run after installation. The problem has to be in my system as I have DL the program three times from the FS shop.. Perhaps someone could tell me how to COMPLETELY remove the Juneau program and get a fresh start? Teecee.

Thanks Mallard, Yes to 110, and the latest libs run after installation. The problem has to be in my system as I have DL the program three times from the FS shop.. Perhaps someone could tell me how to COMPLETELY remove the Juneau program and get a fresh start? Teecee.

please have a look here, where Tim Harris explained a standard FTX airport uninstallation:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/30376-uninstalling-ftx-airports-a-quick-guide/

Thanks Wulf, it was as i thought..

OK. Two days working on this, four separate downloads, (one today in case I had a net problem yesterday) total removal of Juneau many times (as described by Tim)and nothing.. Juneau simply will not run on my system.. Please people.. what am I doing wrong here? Teecee.

PS: Much a I appreciate the input folks, I have heard nothing from the team at this point.

Hi there,

I'd think that rather than an issue with the Orbx PAJN it's much more likely that you have a conflicting third-party add-on for the airport active; have you checked for that already? There's a list of known incompatible files in the SAK sticky -- http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/62409-sak-compatibility-index/ -- but searching for PAJN or Juneau will probably bring up lots of other pointers as well.

Cheers, Holger

Archived