Solo

solareagle

That's a wonderful shot.

I didn't realize FSWC could be used with REX - I thought it was a stand-alone product.  I'll have to try that because while I like the sparkling water effect I tend to get rather flat colours and as we can see here FSWC certainly livens it up.

What do you do, use the same system as with FEX, put the FSWC in first, then activate REX ?

John

What do you do, use the same system as with FEX, put the FSWC in first, then activate REX ?

FSWC just changes the shader settings, and REX the textures, so the order doesn't matter.  Once you make a change in FSWC its permanent, so you can change REX textures without any need to touch FSWC again.  Likewise once your REX textures are installed you can change FSWC settings with no need to touch REX again.

Thanks for the comments everybody, and I was actually using Orbx weather 3 in that shot, though I accidentally said I was using 1 AND 3.  lol

AC, is there a really good FSX Bell 47 around that you know of?

Cheers,

Strangely enough mate I was looking for one myself the other day and the best I could come up with was an FS9 47 and there are a lot of gauges etc that are from FS98 hence not supported in FSX, it flies ok but if your looking for a good instrument panel then your cactus mate sorry.

Archived