Oh the pain of withdrawal !

Bendigoandy

We its not long now,till we move to Canada, April 20th is my last day in Australia.

We have already started packing all the stuff we are taking ,my wife's photo-work, wedding albums, kids stuff, kids (lol), my chefs stuff, and worst of all my Flight Sim Computer now is all dismantled, repacked and packed and about to be shipped out.

So no FLYING until we move, wait for the shipment to arrive unpack ,test ,,,,,etc

that's going to be MONTHS.

So in the mean time this is were I will get my FTX fix!

Will be glad I will get to meet the team at the Airshow before heading off!  :'(

Hi there,

You do realize you'll freeze to death there don't you Bendigo?!!!  It's really cold, worse than the UK and that's bad enough!

That depends on where he's moving to. While I do remember a memorable New Year's eve in Calgary at -40C I now live on the Pacific Coast and have been riding my bike pretty much all through the winter.

So where are you moving to, Bendigoandy, if I may ask? Perhaps we'll become neighbours?  :)

Cheers, Holger

Thanks for all the comments

I've looked at the FSS Site for the ORBX pills  ::) ,but their out of stock  lol.

We are moving to Halifax in Nova Scotia... Just up from my Mother in laws :o.

Will have to wait a little bit for all the Visa crap to be finished before I am legal to work, so will have a little time to settle in with my Computer !

Thanks for all the comments

I've looked at the FSS Site for the ORBX pills  ::) ,but their out of stock  lol.

Will have to wait a little bit for all the Visa crap to be finished before I am legal to work, so will have a little time to settle in with my Computer !

One day my friend asked me " What will you do if you had only 3 months to live" ..... I said "I'll move with my mother in laws" .....so my friend said "Why is that?" and I said "Because it will be the 3 longest month in my life"      :o............... ;D  ;D  ;D

Ah, now I understand. You want to move to Canada, amid the snow and ice just so you can kiss your mother-in-law to test the old adage:

Its colder than a mother-in-law's kiss! LOL  :D

Good luck - and keep in touch through the Forum

Archived