Tipella has disappeared!

For some reason CBB7 has disappeared! All I have are the sounds, a few aircraft and so forth, but everything else is just default scenery and textures. The folder is in the correct place, it is showing in the scenery library, I've installed the latest libs, in fact I've also reinstalled the scenery, but still without success. Any ideas guys?

UL6g.jpg

No Idea but may I suggest you try loading FSX Default  in FTX Central restart FSX check your library scenery load order  then log out reapply FTX NA and see if that helps. That works for me when I have FTX scenery issues. Good luck

Dreamer

Hi Howard,

Have you made any changes or updates to your system, Windows updates etc.

Any changes in your ORBX regions i.e PNW updates?

New regions or FTX?

Get me a screen shot of your library's menu if you can.

I see only default texture and autogen...no hint of the Tipella airport and camp.

Hi Howard,

Have you made any changes or updates to your system, Windows updates etc.

Any changes in your ORBX regions i.e PNW updates?

New regions or FTX?

Get me a screen shot of your library's menu if you can.

I see only default texture and autogen...no hint of the Tipella airport and camp.

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for the speedy reply. In answer to your questions, no Windows update that I can recall. I have rebuilt my cfg file yesterday. I have installed Vector a few weeks ago and this is the first time I've visited CBB7 since.

Here are some pics that may help...

Ssluc.jpg

MbxG.jpg

zcaI4.jpg

Jj9Le.jpg

Looking at your screens, in Edit FTX and your Scenery config editor I see the AA individual airports starting in the 159. What do you have in the higher priority slots? These should normally be towards the top of the stack.

Also, if you have that many entries, I would suggest turning off regions and airports that you will not be active in during any given flight. For instance if you are flying in Northern California you would not need Europe or Pacific Northwest enabled. I usually tick "on" only the areas I intend to use during a flight.

To double down, I'd re-download Tippela and install again.

Looking at your screens, in Edit FTX and your Scenery config editor I see the AA individual airports starting in the 159. What do you have in the higher priority slots? These should normally be towards the top of the stack.

Also, if you have that many entries, I would suggest turning off regions and airports that you will not be active in during any given flight. For instance if you are flying in Northern California you would not need Europe or Pacific Northwest enabled. I usually tick "on" only the areas I intend to use during a flight.

Hmm, well, I can't think of anything above the entries that should affect things. Nothing has changed in my scenery library. I'll follow your suggestion Gordon and redownload Tipella and reinstall. I'll let you know how I get on, cheers,

Hi Gordon, that seems to have worked, thanks. However, something I have not noticed before is when TO or landing the trees disappear or appear very aggressively. I understand this is pertinent to the loading of autogen, but is there anyway I can increase the distance that this happens, as the trees disappear almost beneath the aircraft on TO? Thanks again for your help with this great little scenery, appreciated.

Glad it worked Howard,

I'll have a look at Tipella when we get Squamish out the door. I'm updating CBB7 with a patch and triple installer for P3Dv2.

Curious...are you using FSX Booster 2013? It has a pixel filter that can help with the popping vegetation in FSX.

A patch, brilliant! As for FSX booster, no I haven't Gordon. I'll take a look, thanks for your help.

Archived