Couple of Questions

kiwi stu

Hi everyone.

Doing a bit of a staggered reinstall down here in brisbane at the mo...gone are the days of sitting down for a marathon and reinstalling everything...i just got too much now.

anyway....doing Aussie at the mo...all done except a couple of things.

Now i think we all use the same freeware Townsville...the one with the sand patches and extensive militay parking bays. 

For the life of me i cant find it ...i thought i kept it with all my stuff..but no.

then i thought it was part of OZx or ants airports,but cant find it there..and cant see it on flightsim.com....

where is it guys ? 

Second thing is..i think lots of us are all using the same Gold Coast freeware,The windsock by the control tower has has no textures..its just black.

had a look at bgl files but nothing sticking out to me to delete..

anyone know a fix or how to delete it

cheers stu

Hi Stu,

Townsville should be part of OZx. Did you install ALL of the packs and libraries? Never noticed the black windsock...

Cheers

Mallard

Hi Mallard...waiting for you to reply..i now you love the CNS TSV sector.Yeah ive installed all OZx packages...but doesnt mention Tsv at all.

I havnt physically gone there yet to see..i just seem to recall it was its own install..or an OZx extra last time..maybe im mistaken..ill go check it out.

As to OOL..its there man..found some old threads from this site with guys trying to remove it..but they had no luck.

Its the addon by Max Kraus which he did lat last year..damn thing drives me nuts every time i taxi past it !!!!

cheers stu

Hey Mallard....heres an idea...dont listen to a word i say....to much reinstalling for me..ive lost the plot !!

its all there..just where it should be !!!!!!!

OCKiP.jpg

AUQRG.jpg

damn black windsock still at ool though !! 

off to bed...see ya later ...thanks

Archived