FTX Global Base wont Install

Sallo

Order: FSS0277994

Hello i bought FTX Global Base at Flightsimstore and have problems with the Installer. After backup the textures the Installer get to the stage where he checks file conditions and then the Installer close and dont Install the Global Base Pack. I have Win7 64 Bit.

Sallo

Hello, Sallo,

I use WinZip to decompress downloaded files such as Global Base. I was using WinZip in Classic Mode and I couldn't get the installer to decompress.

The downloaded installer was so large and divided into so many parts, I figured that might be the problem. So I switched to Wizard Mode and the rest of the decompression and installation went off without problem.

Good luck.

Hello everyone,

First sorry for my Post before. Now FTX Global Base is Installed. Thank you! But now have antoher mistake:

wxbjX.th.png

Screenshot ist take on Aerosofts EDLW

In the scenerylibrary i have first the airport entries and then the ORBX entries.

Sallo

I am having the same type of issue installing FTX Global. I tried 3x and using the below instructions and still getting the ask for disk.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/17347-possible-cause-of-insert-disks-message-during-installation-of-pnw/

Any further help on this one?

Disregard...its resolved. seems like the the download somehow got corrupted

Archived