Pilots global 2008.

Dadtom65

Hi all. Been trying to find support for Fs Global 2008 as I thought you could get an upgrade to the global 2010. If not would I be able to use this in fltsim instead of the 2010 software. More a choice of saving money as the new one is about £50. Did have a look on Flight1 but could not find it. Also will it install where it's supposed to go or do I have to make sure all Orbx stuff is higher than the global. I know it should work in fltsim but not sure what the differences are between 2008 and 2010. Thanks all. Derek

Hey Derek, if you already have a copy of Global 2008: It goes nicely with Global and Vector and installs where it is expected to. I have it running on my sim without any problems whatsoever.

Cheers

Mallard

Yes Derek, I also have FSG 2008 running with FTX Global, with good results everywhere, and with FTX Vector with good results where Vector has been finalized, but bad results where Vector is still unfinished, e.g. PNG.  In the latter instances I just disable Vector in the FSX scenery library while operating there and re-activate it afterwards. The Orbx team will get Vector right everywhere eventually, as they always do.

Archived