Scenery add ons

Bassman

In the Scenery addons sub-forum there seems to be more comments and requests for scenery than actual scenery. I have just been looking thru and it is difficult to locate what actual scenery is available (maybe I am not looking properly?)     Is there any possibility of creating a sub-section in that section in which only the scenery or scenery location is recorded?

I have enquired in this General Discussion Section as my post does not contain any actual scenery.

Cheers Dan

In the Scenery addons sub-forum there seems to be more comments and requests for scenery than actual scenery. I have just been looking thru and it is difficult to locate what actual scenery is available (maybe I am not looking properly?)     Is there any possibility of creating a sub-section in that section in which only the scenery or scenery location is recorded?

I have enquired in this General Discussion Section as my post does not contain any actual scenery.

Cheers Dan

Suspect you may be confused between Community Scenery Addons for addons developed within the community for FTX products and FTX Compatibility Forum which is for discussion of addons produced by outside and non-aligned developers and vendors. 

As FTX already covers a global base, you have no chance whatsoever of being able to look up a list because not all are tested with all. Given the literally limitless combinations without considering what tomorrow will bring, perhaps you can be more specific about what you are looking to achieve? If it simply means Does Aerosoft Lukla work with FTX NA PNW (a terrible example, but actually one where there might be a conflict, even half a virtual world apart) then the search tool the forum offers is your friend.

If not, then please expand on what you are looking for?

Dan is asking if a subforum can be created in the "Community Scenery Addons" forum - specifically to post topics that host actual scenery downloads. He is commenting that it is hard to find these downloads as they get lost amongst all the other posts commenting, questioning or requesting scenery.

Yes I confused the issue by not referring to Community Add Ons...couldn't say it better myself, Barry :):)  OZx has a sub forum that lists only the actual add ons with no comments or requests  etc 

Archived