St. Louis looks amazing

Pete Wilcox

Looks like a great improvement with the whole area especially with the upgrade of KSUS. There might be some issues if someone else would mind taking a look. It might just be my setup.

First as I was departing KSTL, is the airport beneath ground level? I noticed the same thing at KDEN. Also as you fly west of KSUS there is an area of landscape that has winter textures.

Didn't want to make any of this official until someone else confirms it.

ps. I was flying summer season.

Yeah, and not only that, but the Gateway Arch should be much taller (actual size is 630 ft) than it is depicted in the screenshot, so in essence this is not accurate at all, which is a huge letdown for me.

Pete Wilcox:   You made comment on improvement in St. Louis and right away I am looking for another Orbx issue.  Is this perhaps a Global newbee and not Orbx.

I check but really located nothing directly either way.  Please clear this up a bit.

Thanks  eray9s  Ray

Sorry for confusion but I am wondering if Orbx or someone else has released  an update of some kind relative to the  Missouri area. I say this because of your remarks of "Great improvement to KSUS area and specifically your  mention of winter texture noticed while flying west out of that area.

I live in Chesterfield so I get excited when I think there is some thing better that just the std goodies in regular FSX.

I am sorry to  have gotten you involved.

eray9s  Ray

Pete Wilcox if you have the chance I would appreciate a reply to my recent memo to you on your St. Louis comment.

Appreciate memo on the subject from any one.

Thanks  eray9s  Ray

I believe they included KSUS as one of their free Global airports which from the air it looked like an upgrade from default. Other than that it looked like the whole metro area had some added features with Vector 1.10. Can't be specific.. haven't been back yet.

Archived