Perth Harbour

Rimshot

Hey guys,

For the first time since I purchased AU Blue I'm actually flying over Western Australia. I did a flight yesterday from Jandakot to check out Perth only to discover my harbour looks as in this thread:

http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=1453.0

I have AU Blue SP1 installed, as well as hotfix 1080.018. I have never installed any VOZ scenery. Any idea what might be wrong here?

Hi Holger,

I've read the thread I linked to again and it were the remarks by Wolter that got me confused;

just to clarify something and before one out there starts to cry murder, the VSX1.0 package was released before FTX at that moment in time the VSX developers did not have the FTX SDK at their disposal as it was still beeing developed, with the next VSX1.1 these problems will be addressed properly, also with SP1 for the AU Blue region this will be addressed so all will look as it should.

first screen,this is how it looks with ftx and the second screen is with FTX and VSX1.0 you will clearly see the mismatch between them, as VSX is offset by a few degrees hence therefore the double image and ships on the kays instead of the water

So AU Blue SP1 did not 'fix' the harbour. I'll be waiting for the Perth Cityscape  :)

Thanks for your reply.

Archived