Two GG Bridges

CZZ

CZZ, same here.  I should know better but installed NC while FTX Central was set to Global, perhaps this may be the cause.  However I have several duplicate objects and if you look at Alcatraz in your image, you can see that there seems to be another one bursting out of jail. Many of the duplicates are of a different size, as with Golden Gate and the other bridges around the bay look pretty messy.   Also I have a pair of Candlesticks, which I presume makes a full Candelabra.  Regards, Mark

I have this same issue with another bridge deck below NCA's Golden Gate bridge deck. As well NCA's GG deck is offset from the highway, the other bridge deck lines up properly.

FTX: NA Gold USA Northern California

FSS0269640

Mitch

Hi guys,

if you have Ultimate Terrain X USA active make sure that all of its scenery library menu entries are at lower display priority than the FTX block of entries. Most likely the duplicate objects stem from the "UT FSX Object Repositioning" entry in the scenery library.

Cheers, Holger

Thanks Holger, forgot about UTX.  Being so low on disk space I decided to uninstall UTX USA and that has solved it.  I could have gone through all of the UT entries and moved them down as you say, but seeing my disk space gradually decline over this last year thought that an uninstall was the best solution for my own needs, although some may still want to hang on to UTX.  Happy with NC and all the other bits and pieces of ORBX that I have. it all looks fantastic.  Regards, Mark

Archived