California State Capitol Building Missing

Breeze

It appears, at least on my install, that the California State Capitol Building is missing in Sacramento.  Was there in the default.

Also from doing some brief flights it appears the snow levels are too low in many areas, this in the middle of February.  There appears to be some snow on the hills north east of KWVI, Watsonville.  Should be no snow there.  I was also flying up the American River Canyon towards Auburn and the Forest Hill Bridge.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there should normally be snow that low.  Occasionally maybe yes.  I guess this is more of a question.

The number of bridges the team put in are amazing and I'm also really enjoying the dams and photo real areas.  Great job!

I was also surprised to not see the Capitol in there. Also in regards to Sacramento, I love the changes to KSAC. Looks much better thane default, but SMF looks relatively unchanged and is still very outdated as far as terminals and taxiways go. Would also put in a shameless plug for a Sacramento city scape. You guys do some great work and really bring out the best in the sim.

Nick

Archived