I just thought you may like a quick preview of how YMML Melbourne International looks in P3D V2. The update work for this one is in it's very early days so it will be a while before it is ready for release and what you see is a worse case position, but I thought the initial look worth sharing anyway.

For these screenshots, I have ALL my graphics related settings at maximum, that includes aurtogen and water etc. The first has nil AI while for the second I have AI at 100% both for Airlines and GA. You will also note the FTX YMEN, Essendon sitting in the medium background.

YMML1_zpsdb5c499e.jpg

YMML2_zpsff3a939d.jpg

I'm working through the issues to get it into P3D V2 which is why I have it there but no, there is still no general release available yet. I've got many of the propeller aircraft updated to work without causing a system crash but I still can't get the props to spin so that is a show stopper for now,

• 3 months later...

This is a beautiful scenery.. The ORBX team's work always amazes me. And P3d V2.2 has been a dream! 

One note though.. When I have installed this airport into P3d, using migration tool... the airport is so frame heavy it just crashes the system.. Even if I'm way out in avalon.. It's as if something is hugely draining the system resources.. 

It must be an error of some kind. Has anyone else experienced this? I know I may be overlooking something. Your help would be greatly appreciated! 

This is a beautiful scenery.. The ORBX team's work always amazes me. And P3d V2.2 has been a dream! 

One note though.. When I have installed this airport into P3d, using migration tool... the airport is so frame heavy it just crashes the system.. Even if I'm way out in avalon.. It's as if something is hugely draining the system resources.. 

It must be an error of some kind. Has anyone else experienced this? I know I may be overlooking something. Your help would be greatly appreciated! 

Why have you used the migration tool? YMMLv2 has a triple installer! Maybe the migration tool is the reason for your performance issues.

Archived