Anacortes performance problem

Darryl

G'day Darryl,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with 74S performance. Aside from unchecking grass and marinas, some other options to consider:

1. Uncheck other vegetation (if you didn't already)

2. Dial down your autogen settings

3. Ensure you have minimal AI aircraft - the loading radius for AI aircraft at SeaTac is within the Anacortes coverage area (just a little south of the airport); if you have lots of AI traffic installed you may suffer stutters as that loads in the sim engine. 

I'm not sure if you have had a read over on this topic yet, but I have given some more thoughts on this when trying to help other users.

Let me know how you go. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi Darryl, 

if you have KBVS installed as well, which really makes it a great place there because it's seamlessly integrated with 74S, 

uncheck the option "WN51 Grass" in the KBVS control panel. This influences the whole area on my system. 

Cheers

Andreas

Hi Darryl, 

if you have KBVS installed as well, which really makes it a great place there because it's seamlessly integrated with 74S, 

uncheck the option "WN51 Grass" in the KBVS control panel. This influences the whole area on my system. 

Cheers

Andreas

Works great for me---thank you so much,Andreas!!!

Mike

PS.Es ist nur schade,das all diese privaten Tipps mit der Zeit untergehen und man sie später vergisst,oder nie wieder findet.

Ich hatte seit Anfang an Einbrüche in diesem Gebiet,aber die Herren Entwickler geben ja nur selten zu,Mist gebaut zu haben.

Nochmals vielen Dank.

Micha

Archived