Alternative to ImageShackUs

John York

Thanks chaps.

I think I'll go with yours Misha and Iain.

I think I've fathomed how to upload the image to it. Seems too easy actually. However, I've still not fathomed which of the URl's I should use to download, say to Orbx Screenshots.

Any chance of a bit of advice on that please?

Thanks

John

PS - mot remiss of me. I didn't choose Imgur.com simurq because when I got it up, it looked so complicated I couldn't be bothered. At my age, life's too short to plough through programmers obstacles!

Thanks chaps.

I think I'll go with yours Misha and Iain.

I think I've fathomed how to upload the image to it. Seems too easy actually. However, I've still not fathomed which of the URl's I should use to download, say to Orbx Screenshots.

Any chance of a bit of advice on that please?

Thanks

Use the Image BBCode.

I'm still trying to figure out how to set up and use the OZx screenshot program mentioned above for posting shots?. I have one test shot to try out. Any ideas or a break down as to how to set it up shots for posting etc?.

GrayRider

Hi guys,

visual guide here: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/

Once you have the image(s) uploaded, in the Direct Links section, left-click into the BBCode box so that it highlights the entire line, then Ctrl-C to copy and Ctrl-V to paste into your post.

Cheers, Holger

I have one test shot added. I'm also trying to figure out how to resize the shot. After I got registered. I did see a gallery with images in it(not mine). All these shots are 1680x1050. There is a box that say's image resizing. I typed in 1280x960. That didn't work. I also see a pull down menu. Not sure which one to select from the pull down menu?.

It seems it makes all the shots a default 1920x1080. Hmmm.

GrayRider 

Easy now!

On finals to Innsbruck, Austria with FSX Golbal

lVj7b.jpg

Thanks for the help everyone.

Incidentally, Grey Rider, this shot is 800 pixels wide.  You only enter the width, the rest is done for you.

John

Archived