People flow

cosmo

Hmmm, NZSI is one of the best performing regions ever made by Orbx, only place I could ever turn my settings almost maxed without taking a hit. Stutters is a very well known issue with FSX, only way I could remove them was by tweaking the FSX.cfg file and use NI Inspector with the Vsync half refreshrate option and limiting the frames(though I only could get rid of them when using GA planes, when using complex stuff like PMDG I found it impossible to get rid off stutters).

Don't think it's neccesarly the people flows that creates your stutters. What hardware do you have?

Oh, I ment what computer specs? Settings can also be a place too look, don't use shadows, bloom and things like that, it will kill performance. What I said above about stutters also applies to P3D 1.4

Don't know if you have tried tweaking, but this guide sure helped me in booth P3D 1.4 and FSX http://kostasfsworld.wordpress.com/fsx-software-and-hardware-guide/

You can disable it from FTX Central in the control panels for each airport.

I don't think there are any control panels for each "enhanced" default airport included in the NZSI Region package, I think it's only possible to use the control panels with the payware packages...(correct me if Im wrong)

About howto disable the People Flow included in the NZSI region I think only Orbx knows....I still don't understand why you guys want too disable them :P(I can understand that one wants too in some of the payware packages with bad performance, but NZSI has excellent performance)

In the default airports included with regions, PeopleFlow is placed either in a separate PLC file or through the APX file generated by ADE. For any specific airport you can go to the ORBX folder and search the ICAO code and look for a BGL file that either has PLC or APX/AFX in the name. If it's a PLC file that can be opened through Instant Scenery and edited. Either that or you can decompile it through a tool like bgl2xml and remove the objects by deleting their lines of XML.

Archived