C182 Charter Flight - KJAC to MT06

CrownCityMisfit

FSEconomy 2 Pax flight from Jackson Hole, Wyoming to Helena, Montana. I wasn't planning on taking pictures, but I managed a few anyway, until it seemed wise to concentrate.

Where did the street lights go?  :-[ 

real weather

6:20 pm (actual time)

188nm

1:41

$1236.68 profit

KpkRt.jpg

6JLxQ.jpg

YwnzT.jpg

7bimc.jpg

gWcMa.jpg

ezI5m.jpg

xeKZX.jpg

I'm just wondering what kind of blinding bright pics you're seeing in the rest of this part of the forum :D

Cheers

Mallard

PS - Sometimes I'm quite amazed by the differences I see in my own pics when looking at them either from my desktop or laptop computer...

Monitor settings ?

I use two monitors at the moment . Same brand same settings but one looks different to the other . One has deeper colours than the other . I am never sure what other people see when they look at my screen shots . Which one is the real one !! ...lol

Well I can say that I can see the scenery even if it's dark. I must say that I've seen some pictures posted where you couldn't see a thing and it seemed that everyone liked them but me. I must agree that it's a challenge knowing what other people see when we post. I've got an ASUS screen that gives me lighter tones and an LG screen that shows everything darker. I use SPIDER to adjust the colours of a specific screen but this program does not modify the characteristics for the type of lighting. So I'm back to guessing!

Well I can say that I can see the scenery even if it's dark. I must say that I've seen some pictures posted where you couldn't see a thing and it seemed that everyone liked them but me. I must agree that it's a challenge knowing what other people see when we post. I've got an ASUS screen that gives me lighter tones and an LG screen that shows everything darker. I use SPIDER to adjust the colours of a specific screen but this program does not modify the characteristics for the type of lighting. So I'm back to guessing!

I am on 2 27" Asus monitors which is why you may be able to see my images haha.

Archived