Trees in water

Venturi

Hi, Im getting trees in the water 

I have disabled everything in the library except ORBX scenery and a few the library wont let me uncheck (base 005, prop objects,def.scenery,def.terrain,global generic and vehicle library's)

orbx Cairns

th_cairns_zps9cd3d813.png

library 

th_library_zps9a819463.png

This happened after updating a whole bunch of ORBX stuff. One thing I did wrong was forgetting to switch regions when installing the Australia update

(excuse the split screens)

edit

okay well its not just cairns,Its world wide and not just ORBX. Every ocean is full of trees and houses. Actually the oceans have moved inland and are covering hills and houses etc

however I didnt do anything except install and update ORBX sceneries today 

Is there a connection ?

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck with that, I had to do a full restore from back up fortunately. Did you install any ORBX updates just prior? or did you perhaps update a region but forgot to switch to it first in Central?

Im just trying to find a trigger so I can avoid it happening again

Hi there,

do you have orbx global installed? In case of that plz try to fix the "trees in water problem" with the "global uninstaller"  -> http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/63761-ftx-global-uninstaller/

I've got the same issue and to uninstall orbx global helped to fix it.

greetz

Mr.OZ

Hello Mr. Oz, thank you for your quick reaction.

Did the operation like you described but the issue remains. Also via re-install ORBX Global + Update to v1.20 still same issue. UTX-Europe was installed, unticked(and re-ticked) in scenery: no change. I'm desperate.

Hello to all helpfull members,

Tried everything explained...only solved by moving the slider 'autogen' in tabpage 'scenery' of Settings-display to the left(cfr. 'off').

But then of coarse default-autogen is poor in sight except for the many installed scenery-packages and I'm free now of watertrees & -houses.

Greetings,

Johnny

Archived