Between showers

krigl

Up for a quick late afternoon spin before the rain starts again. There are (probably many) flaws with this edit but I'm tired of fiddling with it and thought it nice enough to post anyway. Sky photo by me.

Posted Image

Congrats guys on getting Red out, looks as awesome as expected.... Unfortunately post Xmas I've got no money to buy it  ;D

One day though it shall be mine... :)

Have a good one

Krigl

Guest Private-Cowboy

That's a screenshot?  :o I thought at first it would be a merge edit mergin the Moth into a photo. The sky looks just real as does the ground. Is that really FTX? And REX??

Thanks a lot for the really positive comments!!

PC, the top part is a real photo (I mentioned this in my post) but the bottom part is FTX all the way. Here are the two pics before I blended them.

Posted Image

About the competition... it certainly is very tempting. And so is Aus Red. But money is very very short right now... and there are a lot of other great entries, plus a whole group of people who wouldn't vote for it on principle because it's edited... and isn't there some rule that the shot has to be made specially for the comp or something?

...but I would like that Aus Red whatever happens... maybe I'll have a word with the wife.  :D

Thanks again guys, good to know you liked it especially as it took about 5 hours of fiddling - I'm not a PS pro yet. :)

Krigl

Alright, you've convinced me! I wanted to get Red anyway eventually, and I'm sure I'll have even less free cash later this year, so why not get it and enjoy it now, and have a shot at the comp...

My wife took it better than I expected. : )

Archived