Runway elevation problem freeware YMLT Launceston airport

sagginb

Ok had a little time today and went into: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_AIRPORTS\scenery

..and turned ORBX_YMLT_ADE_CVX.bgl to ORBX_YMLT_ADE_CVX.off and the runway looks fine in game.

My next question is....did I loose something or change something else at YMLT by doing this?

Any additional thoughts would be welcome...thanks. ::)

Shawn

+1, Cheers Graham,

Oh dear, I'm sure that in time, global Vector will be the release everyone was expecting, but in the short term, even after all the hard work that's gone into designing this product, I don't think I have ever seen an Orbx release

which has caused so many problems, within this wonderful Orbx world we all fly in!

Mal...

"Mal,
it is about YMLT. This has nothing to do with vectors. The problem I've known for years.
"

I have had YMLT since the day it was released years ago, I don't have vector, although I do have Global and many other addons, and I have never seen this problem at Launceston before.. I think perhaps it is an addon that is causing sagginb's problem. Teecee.

Hi Teecee or other members here,

I need to ask you a question as is all related to this post . Not piggyride.

Did the install YMLT create a folder in the ORBX_FTX_AU folder\ I seem to be missing out on that. It also didn't create a

control panel in FTX Central, It does create one in  the desktop after install.  FTX central shown YMLT installed but NO folder in FTX_AU folder

I do a search in the ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_AIRPORTS FOLDER\scenery folder found 16 YMLT .bgl files but for the Texture

files, I am unable to do so as it is all hard coded with all those numbering, doesn't know what to start search. For self help, I try to install YMLT outside FSX but was denied.

Would you be kind or any Members here  to post your YMLT texture files here  so that I can search for them  in my system and manually create a YMLT folder

with scenery and texture folders and move them to the correct directory.   without knowing the .agn files that is related to YMLT, there is no way to delete airport YMLT

when the need arises.   Thank  you    ricky1088

PS: To Shawn,

Thanks for the post, you are 1 step ahead of me, that also help me to resolve the above mentioned issue.

Archived