Strange Iceland textures.......?

Timmy74

Hi guys,

Could someone please confirm if they are getting the same issue please?

I started a flight at BIPA runway 32 in July at 1pm and have noticed the ocean water going up the sides of the cliffs....???

I am not sure this is a vector issue because I disabled Vector and FSGlobal 2010 in my scenery library to do some trouble shooting.  Its there on both accounts. The other thing I have just done is moved my "ORBX!OPENLC_XXXX entries to below my FTX entries (which have gotten rid of the large snow squares that dotted the landscape).http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/70756-strange-iceland-textures/

ZpICE.jpg

cjNtV.jpg

Kind regards.

Tim...

Sorry, no I don't

(The different runway is non OrbX.)

I notice also that the hills are not the same shape in your shot, the extra bits with the water on should not be there at all.

BIPA_zps696d7662.jpg

I'm afraid I don't see snow squares in July either

Icelandsummer_zpsa8dbb5ef.jpg

Vector, Global and OPENLC all active and where FTX put them in the scenery library.

I would recommend replacing yours as well.

Regards,

Nick.

Nick and Wolter,

Thank you very much for your reply.   Due to your insights it made me go back and see what FTX files i had installed.....  I found that I had Orbx Libs from September installed and not the current one (I had downloaded it but must have forgotten to install it), which has now rectified my problem.  ;)

I can not thank you enough. :D

Kind regards.

Tim...

Archived